This is guaranteed. I easily gain weight because I become lazy to continue the routine. This is what I do if I want to lose weight and every time, it’s a success. I started doing this in March 1998 with proper supervision from our company’s nutritionist. She asked us (my co-workers who wanted to lose weight) to keep a record of what we eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
She informed us that by walking for at least 30 minutes a day three times a week will burn calories taken from the food we ate on that day. She also lectured on what kind of food to take using her pyramid formula with liquids cereals (drink or eat most) at the bottom line, fruits, and vegs (eat more) at the lower middle, fish poultry (eat some) at upper-middle and meat fats or oil (eat less) at the top of the pyramid. She explained further that walking heats up the body and burns fats. In order to get rid of the fats quickly, we need to drink two liters (12 glasses) of liquid or water that will make us pee, thus, flushing out the fats fast.
She also recommended us coolsculpting, which is a process to lose weight. In this process, you get all the fat in your body froze and removed. You will see instant results as you try CoolSculpting Inner Thighs Before and After, making this process quite useful.
With that information and knowing what our body needs to burn calories and fats, I developed my own technique and strategy taking into consideration that what I need is only to heat up my body to burn calories and flush the fats out. The first thing that came into my mind was to burn calories fast. If I could burn the calories I took on that day by walking for 30 minutes, why not walk for one hour? So, I did. If what I need is to heat up my body to burn more calories, why not take a shot of brandy or a glass of wine or a bottle of beer in addition to hot tea (part of the 12 glasses of liquid)? So, I did. My technique was a success and I am sharing this with the public.
Before you start doing this, have your blood chemistry taken and checked reflecting the levels of your blood sugar, cholesterol, uric acid, etc. Keep the record and have it checked again after one month of doing the following:
- Walk at least 30mins a day (every day). This burns the calories you took the whole day regardless of what you’ve eaten. This routine is perfect for maintaining the desired weight.
- Walk for one hour a day (every day). This will burn the calories you took the whole day, including what you’ve taken yesterday (this one should be your choice, it’s the best). You can spend one to two hours of walking when you go shopping or have 30mins of walking in the morning and another 30mins in the afternoon.
- Drink two liters of liquid daily (12 glasses). Hot tea or green tea is the best. Remember that drinking cold water will solidify the fats in your body and would be difficult to flush out. The liquid will flush out the fats in your body when you pee faster than sweating it out.
- When you eat meat, make sure you eat only the size that’s as big and as thin as the palm of your hand and only eat this once a day (preferably during lunchtime).
- Drink one or two shots (only) of brandy or a glass of wine or a bottle of beer before you sleep (every night). This heats up your body and melts the fats you’ve accumulated.
Have your blood chemistry taken and checked again after one month and compare the results. Continue doing the above-cited routine for three months and always have your blood chemistry checked after each month. The levels of your uric acid, cholesterol, blood sugar, etc. should become normal after three months.
If you continue doing this, your body will eventually develop burning cells that would automatically burn fats and calories. However, you should also remember what food will make your sugar, cholesterol and uric acid levels high. I’ve given you the “tips”, the rest is yours. Good luck!