I’m sure that if you have a computer and the Internet, you have probably heard…
Doodling is a great and entertaining way through which you can pass your time. This is quite similar to paint by numbers as well. Moreover, you will find that there is really affordable and interesting diy paint by number kits and DIY doodling kits that are there in the market in order to help aspiring doodlers to improve their skills.
In this article, we are going to learn the basics of doodling and how you can improve your speed and quality over time as well.
- The first step in order to become a doodler is to get all the relevant tools that you need when it comes to doodling. Some of the most basic items that you need are pencils, ink pens, highlighters, markers, colored pencils, and a notebook. These are the basic tools that you need to carry around in case you are trying to improve your skills.
- Once you are ready with the basic tools you can start with getting inspiration from your surrounding. Moreover, as soon as you are ready with some inspiration you can start doodling on in the notebook that you have. As it is really important that you doodle as you feel like. This is where you will find that once you start doodling it will get really easy for you to continue on your own.
- As you start with doodling it is not important that you keep drawing easy things like flowers, animals, or your own name. As soon as you get a hang of it you can start drawing whatever you feel like. This is going to improve your skills significantly over time as well. If there is nothing on your mind then feel free to draw anything that you like as no one is judging you or your doodles.
- One of the most effective ways to improve your skills is that you draw a variety of objects as it will help you in improving your imagination power along with your doodling skills. Here you can start drawing things like flowers, gardens, mountains, your name using different styles and tools.
- Once you get fluent with the basics of doodling you can start doodling faces that are considered to be the most complicated thing to draw when it comes to doodling. You can start your doodles with simple sketches and over time you can increase the difficulty levels as well. Here you can practice by drawing the same expressions and once you get hang of it, you can move to complicated expressions and more detailed drawings.
- Doodling your name is another really effective way through which you can improve your skills. There are endless possibilities when it comes to doodling names. There are endless designs and styles that you can try when it comes to doodling names. Moreover, as you practice you can change the styles so that you can get more practice.
- Doodling animals is another really fun way that you can try. As there are tons of animals that you can draw, you can start with animals that you can easily draw and as you get enough confidence in yourself you can switch to more complicated animals as well. You can also try drawing hybrid creatures so that you can get more experience.
These are the best tips that you can follow in order to improve your doodling skills over time.