I’m sure that if you have a computer and the Internet, you have probably heard…
YouTube can be a very interesting means of spending time over the internet watching videos of the specified content be it for entertainment, educational or learning. YouTube serves as one of the best stations to get what one needs starting from basic day-to-day life hacks to contents about science and technology or complex information regarding various topics. It also has contents for entertainment purposes too that includes web shows, tv shows and many more. But these are available as long as one has a decent internet connection. But what if one is going offline or doesn’t have the means to watch online content smoothly. That’s when a YouTube video converter is required. To have a collection of clips or music extracted from the portal and go through them when you don’t have an internet connection.
What is a YouTube video converter?
It is generally software which enables the user to convert or download online YouTube videos offline and watch it in the absence or poor internet connection. This software generally uses a converting program to convert online content into offline ones. The software is well equipped with all the necessary items to make the conversion program work properly. It contains preset profiles that let the user have an easy experience with the working. It also has several downloading options like choosing the optimal resolution, format and other necessary settings as per the device and user requirements. The features also let one choose the necessary format during the conversion and the segments during downloads, also letting one choose the target folder where one wants to store the clips.
What are the best converters available across the internet?
Well with the increase in demand of more and more interacting YouTube contents worldwide so is the demand for offline services. There are a variety of YouTube video converters being uploaded over the internet for free which serves the needs of their users pretty efficiently. Some software also comes with direct youtube to mp3 conversion features and many more formats.
Below is a list of the top YouTube converters available free over the internet that one can use as per their requirements.
- 4K Video Downloader: – said to be one of the best online to offline converters across the internet, this particular software has a variety of options presented for its users. Its key features are; no ads or extra software, user-friendly and simple operation, 4K quality, subtitles download and also supports all the popular online sites along with proper formats.
- WinX YouTube Downloader: – has the interface to download video from any popular video hosting sites like Dailymotion, youtube, Vimeo, etc. through simple copy and paste URL mechanism. Choosing the required quality and also appropriate format options are available before the download is processed.
- Any Video Converter Free: – it is said to enable the user to download and convert video files from any source into any suitable format that one seems necessary. It has a wide range of tools and supports almost all formats to help to do the operation efficiently.
- YTD Video Downloader: – this software have the ability to download and convert videos from any hosting sites likes Facebook, Dailymotion, youtube and many more to formats like mp3, mp4, WAV, AMV, etc.
- Free YouTube to mp3 Converter: – it is a simply designed youtube to mp3 converter presenting from DVDVideoSoft that lets one convert videos from youtube to mp3 files directly.
- Free Youtube Download: – another great tool presented by DVDVideoSoft that comes with a vast number of 25 conversion options that converts files automatically into the selected format for viewing on other devices.
Along with the above popular video converters all across the internet there are also some which more or less have the same features and are available free of cost. Some of these are; YouTube Downloader HD, aTube Catcher, Vidmate, Tubemate, Y2Mate video downloader, Point mp3 and so on.
Though downloading from YouTube through external means is against the sites’ Terms of Services, but it is being processed in quite a large scale. There is a risk of copyright violation and can be pressed charges against the one who does so if any private video is being used by without the copyright holder’s permission.