The immense popularity
Since its inception in 2011, the game of Minecraft has swept floors for the playing community. The graphics, gaming characters, storyline- all of these factors define the sanctity of the game, and how it boosted up to 120 million subscribers monthly (as per 2020). Even the resources required to build up the game story have been improvised to keep up to the level of expectations of the players.
As a piece of happy news for the playing community, the game is set to have nicer upgrades for 2021. This will spice up the experience further. Read on to find more about these.
Upgrades in 2020
2020 has been a phenomenal year for the game, as it garnered a whopping base of 200 million subscribers monthly. Thus can be attributed to the following factors:
- Nether update, where the Netherite blocks and ingots were introduced as important resources. These were used for building up the requisite in the game, and ace up the player’s profile accordingly.
- Addition of new blocks, mobs, and biomes for the players to change their way of perception for the game, and get introduced to other new levels.
- Improvisation on the visuals to enhance the player’s skills and grab their attention for a longer retaining capacity.
With all of such classy updates, the expectations also shot up, and thus the game is going for some good revamps further in the year 2021.
New things for 2021
Apart from the concept of free minecraft accounts, there will be some new additions to the cap from the game. The following elucidates the same:
- Caves and cliffs update, where new cave biomes would be introduced, and the existing cave sizes would be increased. Some of the examples for this include Deep Dark biome for the new Warden mob, Dripstone cave for a higher amount of stalagmites and stalactites when compared to the conventional underground caves, Lush cave for the introduction of greenery into the darkness, and many more.
- Introduction of new mobs into the realm, that includes glow squids (found within the Deep Ocean biome), the axolotl (found within the Lush green biome), goat (found within the mountain biome), and hostile warden from the deep dark biome.
- New structures and items to spruce up the individual profiles, and boost the challenges in case of international level of the competitions.
- New structures like tinted glass, copper ore, and amethyst for enhancing the need for resources to build within the game world.
- Textures of clocks and compasses in a manner that the same can be visible to the players, and they do not complain about the times displayed.
- Changes in the methods of generation of cliffs and mountains.
Thus, brace up the seats as your ride within the game is going to the next level.
Changes in the dungeons
Minecraft Dungeons was released in late 2019 and had received a lot of negative feedback owing to the difficulty in understanding the game. Thus, taking into consideration of the players’ feedbacks, the DLC was upgraded and three more of the same variety were introduced within the pipeline.
As a result, you can expect improvements in the game graphics, and prevent facing any lags like the previous edition.
An alternative route
There is also a provision for free minecraft accounts to the players who cannot install the new updates directly. These would be available under different websites by payment of a certain amount of money (via any of the preferred modes). The account can be integrated with the new player’s profile, and you can easily enjoy the new upgrades received on the account.
Therefore, the gaming experience is sure to shoot up in 2021, and it would be worth the wait.