There are different types of Sauna available in the market today but what most people prefer are in the varieties of traditional sauna and infrared sauna. But what makes traditional and infrared sauna different from each other and the real question here is, which of the two types of Sauna are the best?
The most commonly used heaters today are the traditional saunas. These are the types of sauna that use either gas, wood or electricity. These are the different advantages of opting to go for traditional saunas:
- Compared to infrared saunas, they are more efficient and not to mention easier to use by beginners.
- Traditional saunas take only less than an hour to heat up and can reach up to 140 to 194 degrees. So, if you are looking for a sauna that will heat up immediately then this is definitely for you.
- It is also very important to note that traditional heaters that run on electricity are extremely durable and can last for a very long time. It is safe to say that these electric-powered saunas are a great investment.
- Another feature that makes electric-powered saunas incredible is cut-off power protection. This means that when the room is already too high in terms of temperature, the power will immediately cut off. You don’t ever have to worry about overheating or worse, your sauna room eventually catching on fire.
- They can cost you a lot of money but think about all the advantages it will bring you physically and mentally.
The other type of sauna that you can go for is the infrared ones. Compared to traditional saunas, the infrared saunas make use of new technology that offers a different and but improved experience. As the name suggests, infrared is used to produce the heat that would be absorbed by our skin. You don’t have to worry about harmful infrared rays though because infrared saunas do not heat up as much as the traditional ones. This is still the safe kind of infrared.
- Since the infrared can penetrate the body on a deeper level, it allows the person to sweat a little bit more even at a lower temperature than traditional saunas.
- Some people have also said that infrared rays are more effective in working to lessen the body’s toxins.
Head on over to Possh for your sauna needs!
If you are looking for the ultimate go-to place for all your home spa and sauna needs, you have to check out poshh.co.uk/saunas.html.
Possh is home to high-quality home items starting from the kitchen to the bathroom. They are the biggest supplier of luxurious sauna and steam shower needs in the UK. They have been a trusted provider for many years now by numerous homeowners and sauna enthusiasts. They offer both residential and commercial types of saunas. Plus, you won’t ever have to worry about surprise fees or additional costs along the way. The price stated on the website are already all in.